(video) Jyongri- Muteki na Ai

Monday, August 10, 2009



Singer-songwriter Jyongri, 20, made an appearance at the fashion event “Fairy Tale” held in Tokyo this week. She was decked out in the outfit used to promote her new single, “Muteki na Ai” (Invincible Love, on sale Aug 19) and performed the tune along with four other songs to an audience of 2,500 fans.

Check it out!
Jyongri new MV


Commenting on the fate of singer Noriko Sakai, 38, who belongs to the same agency, Jyongri said: “She’s always been really kind and beautiful. I hope everything turns out alright as soon as possible.”
source:Japantoday

Check out one of Jongri's older songs and one of my favs!



Here it is again in english. enjoy!



What do you think of Jyongri? and her new song? I like it alot more then I thought I would. It seems like shes evolving as a singer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment