(M/V)Girugamesh- Border

Thursday, September 24, 2009



Not a new release but new to us. Check it out Girugamesh "Border" how do you like their new sound?


Girugamesh- Border

I really like their new sound. Its not to different to me, when I hear it I still think Girugamesh. This MV came out in July don't know how I missed it apologies to the readers. Girugämesh has new news to share so forgive us haha. The band is preparing to kick off 2010 with a Premium Oneman Show held at Shinkiba STUDIO COAST. Meanwhile, the final installment of three consecutive singles, Crying Rain, has yet to be released. The date has been set for October 7 with a CD-only and additional DVD version available can't wait!

Girugamesh- Alive

Psssh Had to post my favorite Girugamesh song. For those who have longed for Girugamesh accessories the wait is over. Girugamesh and has come together with Design skins to provide you with customized Girugamesh on your electronics even dining from table O_O- that deserved a face. You know you wanna check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment