NYAF!!

Monday, September 28, 2009


New York anime festival Check inside for details and more pictures!


NYAF was fun but not as good as it could have been. It felt more like you were going to a big anime store with a tiny side of cosplay. Compared to other years when there would be more cosplayers then you could count, plus a wide assortment of different stores. It was still fun though my major complaint was where were the musical guests. I think there was only one performance there and at 11am, everyone else was playing someplace else.I hope NYAF will become as good as otakon one day. Next year october 8-10 comic con and anime festival will be on the same days. I don't know how there going to do it, I think they'll need to add more days because it'll be crazy.

Pictures of Con below!


The final fantasy crew.


Who doesn't wanna see Ulquiora in a dress.


Persona 4


Lelouch I think I was little to close you can see through the mask.


Red Ranger Oh the power of spandex!


Street fighter 4


Gothic Lolita


Astro boy! don't you hate it when people walk in your picture. I can't wait to see he movie it looks really good form the trailer.


BUMBLEBEE!


Most awesome costume ever. Sorry for the blurriness cam lens was a little dirty.

4 comments:

Rashai said...

Looks you had lots of fun tho! so what costume did you put on? :)

Anonymous said...

yay! you finally got to see the transformers cosplay. wasnt it awesome?!

vision2eyes@gmail.com said...

great blog keep up the good work

MTS said...

@Rashai- I was a cat girl with fangs:D!

@anon- yeah it was awesome~

@vision- Thanks!

Post a Comment