New boybands!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009


And you thought there were alot of girl groups.A ton of korean boybands are due out this october. Check them out before they debut!

SHU-I -Bomb Bomb Bomb

Shu- I has already had their debut performance, but since there still fresh I decided to add them. When I first heard it I wasn't to fond of it, but now the song has really grown on me. I think their live performance is alot better then this video it seems cheap to me. Oh and no I have no idea what their name stands for.

B2ST- Teaser

Boys to search for top aka Beast. I hope they just stick with Beast. Hyun Seung the one in white with red hair, tired out for big bang but didn't make it. I'm glad to see he made it into another group he has a great singing voice.


B2ST showing off their dance moves.

MBlaq- Teaser

Mblaq is Rain's creation can't you tell. They dance just like him to me. check out theperformance they did during rains concert october 9th and 10th.


Pretty good.

Child of Empire- performing Rainism

I don't know much about this group yet but they definitly are talented.

0 comments:

Post a Comment