Music core- Taegoon, Baek Jiyoung and more!

Saturday, September 19, 2009



 
Today on Music core performances by Baek Jiyoung, Taegoon, 4minute, F(x) and more!
Check out the performances!


A really good performance by Taegoon. It sucks that his Mic was messing up, he keeps holding it trying to make it work but to no avail. There's also a part where the camera completely fails and is looking at the ground for a few seconds.


I love seeing these two perform I'm gonna miss it.The ending was so adorable!


Once again with the horrible microphones, and camare man seriously music core needs to try a little harder. All in all good performance I missed the Toxic part though.


They seriously remind me of like Morning Masume or something with their happy songs and dance moves. Only difference is I think they dance a little better then MM (morning masume). Did I really need that intense close up of their butts in the beginning?


Currently my favorite song next to muzik. Out of all the girl groups I think I like their and 2ne1s style the best. Even though sometimes with 2ne1 I'm like "what the hell are they wearing?". I think everyone has a girl crush on Amber, don't lie you do.


Time for an extremely feminine comment: I love their shoes. The camare is really killing me, the part when they move their hands and it sways @_@. I still don't get the part when the guys move their hands between their legs, but I still love the song.


Love the song not their outfits.


Its SNSD what else do I need to say. I have no problem with them but I always wonder whats gonna happen when their like 25, can they really still be girls generation??

More performances by Hwangbo, Lee Hyun, and I the tri top. Check out here if you wish to see more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment