Super Junior's Yesung releases a CCM song

Wednesday, September 16, 2009




















Super Junior's Yesung has done a collaboration with Yurisangja's Lee Sejun to release a CCM (Christian Contemporary Music). This was shocking news to netizens since idol members rarely go into CCM. But honestly, I think he can use his talent to do whatever he wants.

Yesung and Lee Sejun are two of many CCM artists collaborating together to release a project album called "July Project" to be released Ovtober 5th. Their contribution to this album is called "The Most Precious Story in the World," which has already been released online.

Yesung and Lee Sejun's -"The Most Precious Story in the World"



Yesung said "i had always wanted to try being a CCM artist, so when Lee Sejun-hyung asked me to work on this song with him, I agreed without any hesitation. I also told my record company (SM Entertainment) that I really wanted to work on this project, and they gave me permission to do so. Of course, I will not be taking any of the profits that come from this album. And I don't want a project like this to be a one-time thing either. I want to continue working on projects like this in the future."

0 comments:

Post a Comment