2pm new ablum in works and ELLEgirl

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


2pm's back to work!

The ‘Beastly Idols’ 2PM, will make a comeback in autumn. A JYP member revealed that 2PM will be coming back around the middle of October with a new album. They will come back with a more explosive performance and also with their great charisma. I don't know about you but, I can't wait to see what JYP has instore.

Remember these photos?
prepare for picture spam, the good kind.















Yes! these are the photos of 2pm taken on mnet's wild bunny (their show). The best photos taken that day will be in the September issue of ellegirl magazine. To bad Teacyeon wasn't there. My favorite photo is Junho's it looks very pirates of the Caribbean.

Sidenote- For those who want to know the picture of JYP and 2pm is from JYP's twitter account.

1 comments:

starzinmybelly said...

I love these little guys....I have been a fan since I saw them perform a Rain song...so cute!

Post a Comment