60row calls Gdragon gay?!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Say What?!?



The words of 60row, “People who feel awkward and curious about listening to my songs, don’t listen to it. And for people who are prepared to listen and have listened to it, listen to the other songs too. Then I’ll earn some money.”


He continued, “For people who are angry after listening to ‘Stop ya music’ and knowing my crticisms and labels for others, are you still curious? Big Bang? From ‘Lies’ and like ‘Lies’, they have been alright right now. GDragon who has a very gay rap tone. If the kid appears on TV, I immediately switch channels. SG Wannabe? These people after 2 years their music is still very much like trash.”

I Know what your thinking who the _____ is 60row??? so to find out I googled and youtubed for you. This is what I've found.



I expected alot more from someone dissing so many people. I think he's doing it just to get attention since, well not alot of people know who he is if anyone at all.what do you think? saying gdragon has a gay tone and sg wannabe is trash is he serious? does he want to ruin the little career he has, or is he boosting his career? This just seems like a really bad idea to me.60row will have his album showcase on 15th August in CoEX I wonder if anyone will show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment