My Fair Lady

Thursday, August 13, 2009



Much anticipated Korean drama "My Fair Lady", starring the very talented Yoon Eun Hye, will be airing very soon.

From the preview, the drama looks promising, seems to have a lot of depth and its funny. It doesn't look cliche like many dramas, so hopefully it will be fun and interesting. Also, the Lady's castle is the same house used in "Boys Over Flowers" that Goo Jun Pyo lived in! sweet..Just thought that was an interesting fact.



I really liked Eun Hye since watching "Coffee Prince" with Goong Yoo. I can't wait to see what she will do in this upcoming drama.

The main cast of My Fair Lady will also have their own reality TV show "Happy Together" airing today August 13th.

Here's a preview of the drama



This is the preview of "Happy Together"

0 comments:

Post a Comment