Ayabie releases new album!

Friday, September 4, 2009



Ayabie released new album "Natsu Monogatari on August 8th. There are 3 tracks: Natsu Monogatari, Yubiki ri, and Secret Room.

Wow, they look soooo different without the makeup, elegant costumes and accesories I rememeber them in. Also, can't believe how much vocalist Aoi has changed. He used to have such big eyes. I guess some visual kei-ers are giving up that style for a more "normal" look these days. I think I really like the new look because actually know what they look like now..cute! But, still loved them much more back then though. They look more pop-ish than J-rock. The songs from their new album are ok, but for now I prefer the old Ayabie

Vocalist, Aoi's voice is still the same. He has a very unique voice that I like a lot. I'm not too crazy about this MV though.




Here's my favorite song from their new album "Secret Room":



What do you think? Do you think Ayabie's change was for the better, worst, or do you need some more time to let it grow on you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment