Mao Inoue's "Darling is a Foreigner"

Friday, August 28, 2009



Actress Mao Inoue (22), famous for her role as Makino Tsukushi in "Hana Yori Dango," and actor Jonathan Sherr (35), will play husband and wife in the upcoming movie version of the popular comic book series "My Darling is a Foreigner."

The comic book series was written by Saori Oguri. It tells the tales of her life with American husband Tony Laszlo, as they encounter and overcome cultural differences and barriers. The series was very popular, selling over 2 million copies and snippets have been shown inside JR trains in Tokyo since 2007, entertaining many passengers.














Filming for the movie has already begun and Inoue commented on the nice atmostphere of the set and wanted it to continue that way. "Ive never has a foreign boyfriend, but quite a few of my friends and relatives have, so they tell me it's likely I will have one too! I imagine it would be fun being in an international relationship, and the small things of everyday life would be interesting."

Inoue also commented on Sheer's good looks, saying "When I first met him, I thought 'Wow! He's cool!'"

Sherr said he couldn't believe he was chosen for the part. "I wondered if it was OK for me to star beside such a beautiful woman." "My Darling is a Foreigner" will open in cinemas next spring.

I really love Inoue as an actress! No clue who Jonathan Sherr is but he's definitely a good looking guy. I can't wait to see this movie..sounds interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment