(M/V) Cherry Filter- Pianissimo

Thursday, August 27, 2009



Finally! New Cherry Filter check out one of my favorite Krock (Korean rock) bands!


For those new to Cherry Filter, the band consists of 4 members. Youjeen the vocalist, Sonstar the drummer/rapper, Yaenhead Bass guitar, and Jijonbo the leader/electric guitarist. I really like this song I think I've listened to it 3 times already, aigoo time for a break. I'm really glad to see CherryFilter back there needs to be more korean pop and hip hop is good and all, but you need to rock out sometimes.

Singer : Cherry Filter
Album : Vol.5 - Rocksteric
Date : 27 August 2009

Tracklist:
01. 異物質 (이물질)
02. 피아니시모 (PIANISSIMO)
03. Morning Rush
04. Rockin Star
05. 사랑한다, 그만보자
06. KAMA-MARA
07. ORANGE ROAD(New Ver)
08. Right Here
09. 일요일 오후 4시
10. 나를 삼키며
11. From. Paradise

An old Favorite of mine.
Check it out! CherryFilter- Orange road

0 comments:

Post a Comment