Zhang Ziyi for Vogue Korea

Wednesday, August 26, 2009



Chinese Actress Zhang Ziyi poses for Korea Vogue magazine's September 2009 issue.

Check out the rest of her photos here:








I'm not sure if I like this look for Zhang Ziyi or not. It's a little "different" from what I expect to see from her. I think I picture her a bit more feminine because of most of her acting and modeling roles.

What do you think of Zhang Ziyi's look for Korea Vogue magazine?

Doesn't she look like a 'darker' version of Audrey Hepburn..even a little? no?

1 comments:

Anamae said...

I can't say I'm a fan of this look for her. It makes her look way older than she actually is and cancels out her cute face - which is definitely one of her trademarks. She always goes for the cute but dangerous look.

Post a Comment