MTS First Drama

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just late night drama searching, like I usually do, and I stumbled upon Hana Kimi (Taiwanese
version).



I remember my first time watching this drama in Summer '07. It was the first Asian drama I'd ever seen..on dial-up (a very painful experience>_<) but it was worth it and I've loved Asian dramas ever since then. Hana Kimi stars Ella Chen, from girl group S.H.E, and very hot Wu Chun, from boy band Farenheit. I really recommend watching this drama. It's very cute and funny, for those who love melodramatic acting.

Youtube wont allow me to post the entire episode, but here's a sample.



There is also a Japanese version of this drama for those who are interested, staring very talented actors such as Horikita Maki, Ikuta Toma, Oguri Shun, Mizushima Hiro, Yamapi and many others.


0 comments:

Post a Comment