4Minutes' new dance a "daebak"(big hit)?

Friday, September 11, 2009

















Group 4Minute is following suit and sets a new dance trend with their "DJ Dance" in their "Muzik MV." 4Minute said recently in an interview, "Our performance this time, the point is the DJ Dance. It is a pose where you are like a DJ and you spin the LP listening to the music."

The dance step is shown in the girls' comeback song "Muzik." It features the girls holding one hand to the ears, and the other hand the spinning action of the LP.

The dance steps are really easy to follow, so it had become a "daeback" or bit hit dance that everyone can do. Besides this, there is also another dance receiving a lot of interest from fans. The "hold my hand" dance which shows the girls spreading their arms and signaling the opposite party to hold the hand is supposed to be another highlight of the song.

I'm not really a big fan of 4Minute, but I recognize them for working so hard. At first I really didn't like their style, but now I'm kinda getting into it and "Muzik" has a nice beat and I like the video.



What do you think about their new dance? It's not as catchy to me as Baek Ji Young's dance in "My Ears Candy" but it's definitely easy to follow. Do you think it will be a bit hit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment