Jeabum leaves Korea!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Due to the offending posts that JaeBum posted on his MySpace page on occasions in 2005 and 2007, there was much unhappiness from Koreans and netizens. And in the end, Jeabum has decided to leave Korea.

More Info plus departure video...

Sports Seoul had a last interview with JaeBum on 8th September before he leaves for his hometown Seattle. And the first words that came out from his mouth were, “I’m sorry, so sorry”.

JaeBum said, “I’m just sorry to the fans who have shown so much love all this while and to the members who have followed and believed me. I’m so sorry for leaving this way. I’m decided to leave the team because as a leader I was not responsible and was a burden to my team instead.”

While he talked, JaeBum’s expressions and emotions built up. From that, it can be seen that he has gone through a lot all this while.

And when asked about his plans after returning to the States, he said, “After going back to the States, I’ve plans to continue studying music. I’ll also reflect on myself. I want to show everyone a more matured side of me in terms of person and music.”

Meanwhile about, 400 fans have gathered at the airport 3 hours before his flight. And at 5.30pm, JaeBum was seen at the departure area. And fans were calling out to him, “Don’t go, don’t go”. Many fans were seen tearing.

I really hope he comes back soon and that this doesn't mean he's leaving 2pm. I've read the comments but I really don't understand all this rage. I can understand people being upset the comments were dumb and rude at best. But some people have been calling for him to commit suicide and disappear which is far worse. Also people need to understand that this was 4 almost 5 years ago when he was young, in a foreign land alone not knowing if it was going to pay off or not. I really want to know what JYP has to say I hope he makes a statement or something soon, to clarify whats happening for all us fans.


How sad I hope he comes back soon as a part of 2pm.
interview source:kbites

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgg..i really cant believe this happened >< netizens really went waay too far this time..then theyre trying to make him stay after all the bashing. there cant be a 2PM w/o Jaebum! i hope he comes back. Jaebum fighting!

Post a Comment