Korean Music Festival 2009

Saturday, September 12, 2009


Check out all the performances with comments inside!

Shinee- Scar and Julliete

I always enjoy watching Shinee perform, is it me or do they literally sparkle??

SNSD- Gee and Genie (never noticed the two G's before)

The performance is what I expected.It would have been nice if DBSK could have came, it would have been like an SM night.

Jewelry- Bounce and Vari2ty

I'm really in love with their mini album. A great performance by the girls, I love how their dance is not very difficult but still very sexy. Did you notice the two foreigners as well, I seriously wanna find out how they got tickets! I heard the tickets were gone in a day.

Brown Eyed Girls- Abracadabra

Sexy performance this song never gets old. The only problem I have is with their microphones! During the performance they keep going in and out. I just wanted to give them new ones.

Lee Jung Hyun- Wa and Vogue it girl

She seriously sounds Japanese, even though obviously she speaking Korean. Even the dancing reminds me of Japanese singers. The Vogue girl performance was better then wa to me, a lot more lively and super cute.

FT Island- Love Pain and I hope

Do I even have to say anything its FT Island you know its good. Don't lie to yourself haha. Moving on their songs and performance are always very emotional and enjoyable.

Shoutout to Urasiankpopsource on youtube for all their hard work In uploading all these performances and in HD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment