New kpop boyband! Shu-I

Monday, September 7, 2009

 
And you thought their were to many girlgroups in Kpop. A new 5-member idol boyband SHU-I(슈 아이, pronounced as Shoo-a-ee) is set to debut and they will be revealing their debut digital single ‘BOMB BOMB BOMB’ on 11th September.

The group name SHU-I is the short for ‘So Hot Union of Idols’ (yes that's what it means) they have been preparing and training to be debut for 2 years and in Chinese it also mean 帥(そち) (shuai) or goodlooking – pointing to the plans for this group to venture into the Asian stage.

SHU-I members you may have already seen on various broadcast shows like ‘JinShil game’, ‘Introducing Star’s Friend’, and ‘꽃미남 아롱사태’ – with members HyungJoon, main vocal MinHo, JinSeok, ChangHyun, leader InSeok. SHU-I will start promoting from mid-September. I'm looking forward to hearing what "bomb.." will sound like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment