Messages to Jaebum...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009


I think ill just let today be about 2pm, because I'm too sad to talk about anything else. I still can't believe that he's no longer with 2pm and over something so stupid. I hope he comes back and that this is only temporary because its simply not the same without him. 2pm fighting!

Messages and how you can help inside.


Message from the writer of HotBlood:

I can't believe the first program that you had to do was 'Hot Blood' even though you didn't adapt to the Korean culture at the time...

Now that I think of it, everything that you had to go through at the island.. it must have been so hard....

We had to make you sing traditional Korean songs (pan sori) make you wear army uniforms and crawl around the mud. Teach you the basics of dado (tea ceremony) and etiquette... make you work until your voice became hoarse...
I can't believe those were all part of your first debut program...

And the fact that I was the writer that created this harsh program.....
Although I am very sad and my heart is breaking, I think it was a good thing..
that even though you had to go through all that, you worked hard, tried to learn more.. and in the process, I believe that you have grown and matured...

Then, as if you wanted to show this progress, you made your debut, and even though it was a short time, you were able to give joy and laughter to your loving fans and audience... The time that you spent in Korea, I just hope that it wasn't all just a time of hardships and pain...

I wonder what you are thinking inside the plane, on your way to your mother's side? Your heart must be heavy and complicated right now... and this may be a selfish request...... but please don't hold a grudge against this place.. where you have your roots......

And just as you have emerged from the rough and difficult process before I hope that you will someday come back...

I am now just regretting why I couldn't do more for you...

ah....tears come to my eyes.....



Message from Boom:

I will hug you................

My heart is hurting very much
My heart feels like it's being torn apart because he is a dongseng that I love
Because I believe and love my dongseng I believe that he will return with a better appearance
Today my heart is hurting very much
Jaebeom, hyung will work harder so that when you return I can protect and hug you with a warmer embrace
Please return healthy.........
I love you.................

- Boom's Cyworld -


Go here for more messages and a petition you can fill out and send to JYPE.

For an online petition click here the goal has been met but you can still sign! the more the better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment